- Home »
How far in advance should I make my reservation?
- We recommend you to make your reservation as early as possible.
How can I pay a tour?
- By credit card prior your visit.
- Cash by the end of your tour.
- You can pay via bank transfer by invoice. If payment sent by a bank transfer, all bank charges will be paid by the client
When should I pay?
- After your registration and saving your tour we request a deposit of 10% of the cost of the tour. This has to be done by credit card in rubles.
CANCELATION & REFUND POLICY
Our cancellation and return policy:
- No penalty charge will apply if notice is received 15 days before your scheduled tour.
- Less than 15 days before a tour, you will be charged 10% of the cost of your tour.
- Less than 3 days, you will be charged 100% of the cost of the tour.
- Cost of folklore & theatre tickets is not refundable.
Do I need a Russian visa?
- You will not need a Russian visa if your stay in St. Petersburg is no longer than 3 days and you book tours through an appropriately licensed company like ours.(See Disembarkation).
Do I need a Russian visa if I would like to go to Moscow.
- Yes, in this case you will need a Russian visa. We will provide you with necessary visa support papers for obtaining your Russian visa at the Russian Consulate in the country where you live.(See Russian Visa).
DISCOUNTS & SPECIAL OFFERS
May I get a discount for early booking?
- Yes. We give 5% discount for booking more than 90 days prior to the date of your tour.