- Home »
- Payment & Cancellation Policies
Payment Terms. Cancellation & Refund Policy
No prepayment is required for your booking. Payment is made upon your arrival. Cruise passengers taking in our 2 or 3-day shore tours provide payment at the beginning of Day 2.
- Credit cards (Visa/MasterCard/JSB). We will charge your credit card the amount in Rubles according to the Russian Central Bank rate of Ruble to $US.
- Cash ($US/EUR/Pound). Only clean banknotes without any minor stamps, holes, handwriting, or torn edges are accepted. Damaged bills will be declined.
- Less than 5 days before a tour, you will be charged 10% of the cost of your tour.
- Less than 1 days (24 hours), you will be charged 100% of the cost of the tour.
- Cost of theatre, train and airline tickets is not refundable. The cancellation fee size depends on how early you cancel. Please be informed that railway tickets refund is only possible if the passenger's own passport is presented. Otherwise, the ticket fare is non-refundable.
- If you cancel your Private booking while other members of your party remain on the tour you will be refunded the difference in cost based on the revised numbers.
We do not usually take deposits for the tour and therefore do not deal with refunds. However, if you are a member of a tour group and have to cancel some part of the tour for health or any other serious reasons, you will be charged only for the parts of the tour you have participated in. If you purchased air/train or theatre tickets through us, we will refund you the costs depending on how early you cancel. Please contact us to discuss refund amounts. Some low cost air/train tickets may be non-refundable. You will be informed of any restrictions at the time of booking.